Monday, July 17, 2017

Paul Mickelson



Wait...were they tiny teenagers? Or was he a giant organist?

In any event, I'm sure the "youth" loved hearing Paul play "You May Have the Joy-Bells" and "He's the One I Love in the Morning"...on an organ. 


Track listing:
1. I Have Christ In My Heart and Assurance March
2. 
In My Heart There Rings A Melody and He Keeps Me Singing
3. Chorus Medley: Spirit Of The Living God; Living For Jesus; Thou Wilt Keep Him In Perfect Peace
4. You May Have The Joy-Bells
5. He Lives


1. When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
2. Sunlight Medley: Sunlight, Sunlight; Sunlight: Sunshine In The Soul; 
When Love Shines In
3. Medley: Wonderful, Marvelous, Yet True; He Holds My Hand; He's The One I Love In The Morning
4. Chorus Medley: Every Day With Jesus; For God So Loved The World; Thank You, Lord
5. Stand Up For Jesus



1 comment: